Home educating parents and students of the Southeastern United States, working together to improve their speech and debate skills to bring glory to God.
- Stock Issues Criteria for Judging
- Argumentation, Communication and Thinking Skills
- Effective Judge Training
- Narrow Resolutions
- Begin Tournaments with Prayer, Devotions and Worship
- Christ-Like Character Emphasized
- Godly Communication Encouraged
- Father Participation Encouraged
- Two-Day Tournaments
- Student Participation Opportunity Begins at Age 5
- Shorter Tournament Season
CCofSE is a non-profit organization incorporated in the state of North Carolina. All contributions to CCofSE are tax deductible. A contribution for designated purposes are subject to the approval of the Board of Directors. Acceptable designations include but are not limited to speech and debate resource material, tournaments expenses, financial aid to individual participants with a recognized need, local club activities, and travel expenses related to travel for speech and debate events. Designated contributions not approved will be returned to the donor. If not returned to the donor, they will be used according to the desires of that donor. Contributions should be sent to the CCofSE Treasurer, P. O. Box 1187, Monroe NC 28110.